PRIMARY ELECTION IS TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2018
You may vote on an absentee machine in the County Clerk’s office on the days mentioned below.
Friday, May 4, 2018 through Monday, May 21, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 9 a.m. to Noon.
Voting by Absentee Machine: Only available in the Covington office @ 303 Court Street, Covington.
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Due to advanced age, disability, illness or medical emergency.
- Voter who will be outside the county on Election Day.
- You are a student attending school outside the county of your voter registration.
- You are a member of the Armed Forces or dependent of a member of the Armed Forces who will beoutside the county on Election Day.
- You temporarily reside outside the state, but are eligible to vote in Kentucky.
- Precinct Election Officers serving in a precinct other than their home precinct.
- A woman in her last trimester of pregnancy.
Voting by Absentee Paper Ballot
You may request an application for paper ballot in person, by mail, by phone or by fax.
The application for absentee paper ballot must be completed and mailed to the County Clerk at least 7 days before the election. Once the Clerk receives the application, the paper ballot will be sent to the voter. The clerk must receive the paper ballot by mail only from the voter no later than the election day.