GENERAL ELECTION IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2019
You may vote on an absentee machine in the County Clerk’s office on the days mentioned below.
Friday, October 18, 2019 through Monday, November 4, 2019 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 9 a.m. to Noon.
Voting by Absentee Machine: Only in the Covington office @ 1840 Simon Kenton Way, Suite 1300, Covington.
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Due to advanced age, disability, illness or medical emergency.
- Voter who will be outside the county on Election Day.
- You are a student attending school outside the county of your voter registration.
- You are a member of the Armed Forces or dependent of a member of the Armed Forces who will be outside the county on Election Day.
- You temporarily reside outside the state, but are eligible to vote in Kentucky.
- Precinct Election Officers serving in a precinct other than their home precinct.
- A woman in her last trimester of pregnancy.
Voting by Mail-in Absentee Ballot
You must be eligible per KRS 117.085 to request an absentee ballot by mail. The first step is to request an absentee application in person, by mail, by phone or by fax.
The application must be completed and mailed to the County Clerk at least 7 days before the election. Once the Clerk receives the application, the paper ballot will be sent to the voter. The clerk must receive the paper ballot by mail no later than Election Day.